POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Locked door [76K] : Locked door [76K] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Locked door [76K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 31 Jan 2005 13:10:48
Message: <41fe74a8@news.povray.org>
To relax a bit after the POVCOMP deadline stress, I've done a quick
test scene to see how easy/difficult is to work "a la professional" with
photographic textures. The modeling was done on Wings, except for the
wood isosurfaces, and the textures come from www.mayang.com. As it
turned too easy to just map the image textures, but also a bit faked, I
expend some time "proceduralizing" them.

    At the end, as it was expected being a POV-Ray user, I get a feel of
"that's just too quick", but I must admit that I like the results.

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: